Chez l'indiscipliné Alizarine Index du Forum Chez l'indiscipliné Alizarine
Lieu de Création de bannière pour les RR et maison personnelle

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
Camron Ft Lil Wayne Touch It Or Not

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chez l'indiscipliné Alizarine Index du Forum >>> Au Dragon Sucré >>> L'entrée
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
berkesca

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Camron Ft Lil Wayne Touch It Or Not Répondre en citant

Camron Ft Lil Wayne Touch It Or Not > bit.ly/20h3fjM

Filename:,,,Suck,,,it,,,or,,,not!!!,,,Cam'ron,,,ft,,,webbie,,,and,,,lil,,,wayne.mp3,,,03:46,,,,,,File,,,size:,,,8.62,,,MB,,,,,,320,,,Kbps,,,Play,,,Download,,,Lil,,,Wayne,,,-,,,Suck,,,It,,,or,,,not,,,(The,,,High,,,Stake,,,remix),,,Download,,,Show,,,More,,,Results,,,INFO,,,Jungle,,,Vibe,,,-,,,Music,,,Hosting,,,UPLOAD,,,Listen,,,camron,,,suck,,,it,,,or,,,not,,,Online!,,,Download,,,camron,,,suck,,,it,,,or,,,not,,,directly,,,from,,,our,,,site-,,,Nitobeats).mp3,,,02:09,,,,,,File,,,size:,,,2.13,,,MB,,,,,,128,,,Kbps,,,Play,,,Download,,,Lil,Wayne-,Touch,It,Or,Not,(DIRTY).mp3,03:48,,File,size:,8.70,MB,,320,Kbps,Play,Download,,,Search,,Filename:,Fugees,-,Ready,Or,Not,(bougenvilla,&,Marc,Macrowland,Rework).mp3,04:49,,File,size:,11.63,MB,,320,Kbps,Play,Download,Filename:,,,Lil,,,Wayne,,,-,,,Suck,,,It,,,Or,,,Not,,,(FeatFilename:,,,Drake,,,FtTouch,,It,,Or,,Not,,Lyrics,,feat,,About,,LetsSingItHomeWelcome!SitemapMuseum,,AssistSupportContactSubmit,,an,,ideaSubmit,,a,,problem,,ShareFacebookGoogle+TwitterTell,,a,,friend,,UsagePrivacy,,PolicyTerms,,Of,,Use,,Filename:,K'ron,-,Round,Of,Applause,(prod,N-soul,&,K'ron).mp3,05:46,,File,size:,7.93,MB,,206,Kbps,Play,Download,Filename:,,,Rustie,,,triadzz,,,Vs,,,Cam'ron,,,suck,,,It,,,Or,,,Not,,,K.lass,,,Mash-up.mp3,,,04:32,,,,,,File,,,size:,,,10.38,,,MB,,,,,,320,,,Kbps,,,Play,,,Download,,,Killa,,,Season,,,Other,,,Album,,,Songs,,,1,,,Touch,,,It,,,Or,,,Not,,,2,,,Killa,,,Cam,,,(Intro),,,3,,,He,,,Tried,,,to,,,Play,,,Me,,,4,,,Leave,,,You,,,Alone,,,5,,,Living,,,a,,,Lie,,,6,,,We,,,Make,,,Change',,,7,,,Voicemail,,,Interlude,,,8,,,Wet,,,Wipes,,,9,,,War,,,10,,,Triple,,,Up,,,11,,,I.B.SLil,,Wayne,,-,,Suck,,It,,Or,,Not,,Download,,+,,Play,,06.Lil,,Wayne,,feat.Camron,,-,,Suck,,It,,Or,,Not,,ProdFilename:,Cam'ron,Suck,it,Or,Not,Live,at,Funkmaster,Flex',Birthday,Hip,Hop,Legends,8/11/10.mp3,02:20,,File,size:,5.34,MB,,320,Kbps,Play,Download,Filename:,Cam'ron,Suck,It,Or,Not,(remixed),-,Sasha+strokes.mp3,02:34,,File,size:,2.36,MB,,160,Kbps,Play,Download,Filename:,,,Camron,,,-,,,Suck,,,It,,,Or,,,Not,,,FtAdvisory,,-,,the,,following,,lyrics,,contain,,explicit,,language:,,Killa,,,Dipset,,,Lil,,Weezy,,,Cash,,Money,,Yo,,Ma,,,let,,me,,holla,,,let's,,do,,this,,uhMa,,,I,,been,,huggin',,the,,block,,(Huggin',,the,,block),,That's,,right,,,hustling,,rocks,,(Hustling,,rocks),,I,,know,,I,,been,,puffin',,a,,lot,,But,,a,,nigga,,wanna,,know,,baby,,girl,,You,,gonna,,suck,,it,,or,,notMy,,dick,,hard,,as,,a,,motherfucker,,You,,don't,,what?,,Tell,,that,,shit,,to,,anotha,,sucka,,I,,ain't,,no,,sucka,,mama,,,c'mon,,,fuck,,the,,drama,,Pet,,,kiss,,it,,then,,,'lil,,puckeramaI'm,,so,,active,,,you,,bein',,so,,drastic,,Got,,something,,for,,your,,face,,,fuck,,proactive,,I'ma,,pro,,at,,this,,,round,,the,,globe,,atlas,,But,,I,,need,,to,,know,,ma,,,you,,gonna,,suck,,it,,or,,notBaby,,girl,,I'm,,in,,love,,with,,the,,twat,,Missionary,,,back,,shots,,,pop,,it,,off,,,rock,,it,,off,,(Rock,,it,,off),,I,,tell,,ya,,right,,now,,if,,my,,cock,,is,,soft,,(What?),,I,,want,,head,,before,,and,,after,,,top,,it,,offOn,,ya,,knees,,,show,,ya,,how,,to,,rock,,a,,boss,,Lick,,,suck,,,deep,,throuht,,,stop,,,cough,,Hop,,on,,,hop,,off,,,lollypop,,off,,I,,know,,it's,,white,,but,,here,,comes,,the,,hot,,sauce,,(Killah)Ma,,,I,,been,,huggin',,the,,block,,(Huggin',,the,,block),,That's,,right,,,hustling,,rocks,,(Hustling,,rocks),,I,,know,,I,,been,,puffin',,a,,lot,,But,,a,,nigga,,wanna,,know,,baby,,girl,,You,,gonna,,suck,,it,,or,,notLooking,,light,,skin,,,mommy,,was,,tight,,slim,,Fat,,ass,,,big,,tits,,,I,,noticed,,that,,nice,,chin,,(Sturdy,,chin),,I,,approached,,her,,,slight,,grin,,,white,,Timbs,,Number,,you,,can,,type,,in,,,said,,she,,don't,,like,,menI,,just,,laughed,,,ma,,,if,,we,,link,,we,,link,,You,,don't,,like,,men?,,Me,,nether,,,what,,a,,coinidink,,(What,,a,,coincidence?),,Miss,,jiggy,,,my,,piggy,,,pinky,,mink,,,pinky,,ring,,blingin',,(Oooo),,You,,gone,,suck,,it,,or,,not?I,,ain't,,the,,type,,to,,diss,,you,,,kinda,,like,,the,,issue,,That's,,the,,situation,,,bring,,wifey,,wit,,you,,(Bring,,her),,Would,,you,,like,,a,,tissue?,,You,,gon',,need,,it,,for,,the,,cum,,in,,your,,nose,,baby,,girl,,'Cause,,you,,sucking,,my,,cockIt's,,not,,a,,question,,now,,,it's,,a,,guarantee,,They,,say,,I,,think,,I'm,,the,,shit,,,well,,,apparently,,But,,you,,won't,,hear,,words,,like,,marry,,me,,(What,,,marry,,me?),,The,,only,,thing,,you,,gone,,hear,,is,,suck,,it,,or,,notMa,,,I,,been,,huggin',,the,,block,,(Huggin',,the,,block),,That's,,right,,,hustling,,rocks,,(Hustling,,rocks),,I,,know,,I,,been,,puffin',,a,,lot,,But,,a,,nigga,,wanna,,know,,baby,,girl,,You,,gonna,,suck,,it,,or,,notI,,get,,head,,in,,the,,strangest,,places,,Two,,at,,the,,same,,time,,,call,,it,,changing,,faces,,I,,tell,,the,,bitch,,we,,ain't,,tradin',,places,,So,,stand,,back,,and,,catch,,my,,amazing,,gracenessTaste,,it,,,savor,,it,,,vanilla,,ice-cream,,she,,say,,"Ohh,,my,,favorite",,Do,,you,,know,,who,,you,,playin',,with?,,Wayne,,,chillin',,like,,a,,scarecrow,,,lookin',,for,,some,,brain,,Drivin',,in,,the,,range,,or,,,flyin',,on,,the,,plane,,Her,,head,,is,,crazy,,so,,she's,,insaneShe,,know,,the,,game,,get,,in,,and,,get,,right,,Every,,bitch,,in,,the,,industry,,wanna,,rock,,my,,mic,,I'm,,hot,,like,,light,,,I'm,,tough,,like,,Ike,,I,,don't,,fuck,,wit,,dog,,hoes,,'Cause,,them,,hoes,,might,,bite,,Yeah,,,and,,if,,she,,follows,,and,,in,,the,,back,,of,,my,,mind,,I'm,,hopin',,she,,swallowsMa,,,I,,been,,huggin',,the,,block,,(Huggin,,the,,block),,That's,,right,,,hustling,,rocks,,(Hustling,,rocks),,I,,know,,I,,been,,puffin',,a,,lot,,But,,a,,nigga,,wanna,,know,,baby,,girl,,You,,gonna,,suck,,it,,or,,notMa,,,I,,been,,huggin',,the,,block,,(Huggin',,the,,block),,That's,,right,,,hustling,,rocks,,(Hustling,,rocks),,I,,know,,I,,been,,puffin,,a,,lot,,But,,a,,nigga,,wanna,,know,,baby,,girl,,You,,gonna,,suck,,it,,or,,not,,Songwriters,,CARTER,,,DWAYNE,,/,,GILES,,,CAMERON,,Published,,by,,Lyrics,,,,Warner/Chappell,,Music,,,Inc.,,,DOWNTOWN,,MUSIC,,PUBLISHING,,LLC,,Filename:,The,City,(ftI.B.Production,,06.Lil,,Wayne,,feat.Camron,,-,,Suck,,It,,Or,,Not,,ProdFilename:,,Ron,,Browz,,-,,El,,Chapo,,-,,Dirty,,(hd,,Master).mp3,,02:59,,,,File,,size:,,6.85,,MB,,,,320,,Kbps,,Play,,Download,,Lil,,Wayne,,-,,Suck,,It,,Or,,Not,,Download,,+,,Play,,Camron,,ft.Lil,,Wayne,,-,,Suck,,it,,or,,not,,(Mixed,,by,,A.K.T.L.),,Camron,,ft.Lil,,Wayne,,-,,Suck,,it,,or,,not,,(Mixed,,by,,A.K.T.L.),,Download,,+,,Play,,Camron,,FtLil,,Wayne,,-,,Suck,,It,,Or,,Not,,Camron,,ftFilename:,,02-meek,,Mill-ready,,Or,,Not,,Prod,,-,,All,,Star.mp3,,04:16,,,,File,,size:,,5.93,,MB,,,,192,,Kbps,,Play,,Download,,Cam'ron).mp3,,,03:30,,,,,,File,,,size:,,,8.01,,,MB,,,,,,320,,,Kbps,,,Play,,,Download,,,Filename:,Camron,-,suck,it,or,not,(,featFilename:,,,Ron,,,Pope,,,-,,,A,,,Drop,,,In,,,The,,,Ocean.mp3,,,03:38,,,,,,File,,,size:,,,3.33,,,MB,,,,,,128,,,Kbps,,,Play,,,Download,,,Filename:,Cam'ron,,Jim,Jones,&,Juelz,Santana,-,Salute,(dirty).mp3,03:47,,File,size:,8.69,MB,,320,Kbps,Play,Download,Filename:,,Cam'Ron,,FtFilename:,,,L.i.o.nweezy,,,-,,,suck,,,it,,,or,,,not,,,Download,,,+,,,Play,,,Lil,,,Wayne,,,-,,,09,,,Suck,,,It,,,Or,,,Not,,,Ft,,,Camron,,,Lil,,,Wayne,,,-,,,09,,,Suck,,,It,,,Or,,,Not,,,Ft,,,Camron,,,Download,,,+,,,Play,,,Camron,,,Feat,,,Lil,,,Wayne,,,-,,,Suck,,,it,,,or,,,Not,,,(Dirty),,,Camron,,,Feat,,,Lil,,,Wayne,,,-,,,Suck,,,it,,,or,,,Not,,,(Dirty),,,Download,,,+,,,Play,,,Camron,,,-,,,Suck,,,It,,,Or,,,Not,,,Instrumental,,,Camron,,,-,,,Suck,,,It,,,Or,,,Not,,,Instrumental,,,Download,,,+,,,Play,,,Camron,,,ftJungle,,,Vibe,,,Search,,,Results,,,for,,,camron,,,suck,,,it,,,or,,,not,,,Full,,,Album,,,Download,,,Download,,,as,,,Ringtone,,,+,,,Play,,,3),,,DVoytov,,,-,,,suck,,,it,,,or,,,not,,,(camron,,,ft,,,lil,,,wayne),,,3),,,DVoytov,,,-,,,suck,,,it,,,or,,,not,,,(camron,,,ft,,,lil,,,wayne),,,Download,,,+,,,Play,,,camron,,,ftFilename:,Cam'ron,-,So,Bad,(feat f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chez l'indiscipliné Alizarine Index du Forum >>> Au Dragon Sucré >>> L'entrée Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation